The Rise Of Solar Panels In Houston
Houston is known for its solar energy leadership. Houston is ranked number one for municipal solar power per capita. What can you expect to spend to have solar panels installed in solar panels in Houston TX? It all depends. The cost of installation depends on many factors, such as your location, personal energy use, system size, and local energy costs. The average cost of solar panels in Houston with 9 kW (or more) of power is $35,000, not including the tax credits or rebates that we discuss below.
The Average Cost Of Installation Includes:
- Solar panels
- Mounting equipment
- Conduit and other parts
- Installation labor
- Management of projects, including HOA approvals and permits, as well as inspections
The best thing about going solar is the fact that the cost of it keeps dropping every year, thanks to better technology and increased manufacturing. Because Houston is such an environmentally-conscious city, you can find plenty of rebates in your area, as well as federal incentives to make going solar easier than ever.
Are you ready to find out more? This article will tell you everything you need to know about solar panels in Houston.
Financial Insiders To Help You Save
Utility providers and governments in the US offer tax incentives and rebates to make solar energy more affordable to homeowners. We can help you locate and take advantage of these offers.
- Rebate programs are available in your area. Residents of Houston are eligible for both municipal and state incentives that dramatically reduce the cost of solar installations.
- Federal rebates. Homeowners can deduct 26 percent of the cost to install a solar energy system, from their federal taxes.
- Manufacturer rebates Find out which manufacturers of solar panels offer rebates to offset the installation cost.
- Promotions You may be eligible for financial incentives that are only available to those who buy at the right time.
Save Money On Local Rebates
Residents of Houston have the opportunity to go solar. Houston is committed to solar-focused public policies and offers a lot of incentives for its citizens to go green.
- Solar PV + utility-scale energy storage: Houston has two grid-scale energy storage facilities. Houstonians can now use solar energy even without a home installation thanks to the La Loma Community Solar Project.
- Texas property tax exemption: Texas, unlike other states, does not increase homeowners’ property values after solar panel installations. This exemption allows Houston solar owners to continue saving money throughout their installation’s lifetime.
Save Money: Federal Rebates
One of the most attractive incentives for switching to solar is available. The federal tax credit (ITC), which helps homeowners in the US to purchase and install solar panels, is a subsidy. You can claim the 26% solar investment tax credit if you own your solar energy systems when you file your federal taxes. ESD Solar provides solar panels in Houston and has promotions throughout the year that help customers save money on their solar installations.
Going solar is a smart decision. Solar energy companies in Houston TX can reduce your energy costs and eliminate dependence on foreign energy suppliers. These solar financial incentives will make switching to green, sustainable energy easier and more affordable than ever. We’re here for you if you are ready to get involved in the solar revolution. Our team of solar experts will evaluate your energy bills, estimate the cost of your incentives, and give you an estimate on solar panels in Houston. Call us today to schedule a consultation.